1. I managed to get 4 gorgeous books from a local Mum via a Facebook selling site. They were only £1 each, and in mint condition. The kids love them! They were: ‘Peace at Last’, ‘The very hungry Caterpillar’, ‘Peepo’ and ‘The Highway rat’. All classics!
2. I went through our freezer and wrote down everything we had! I plan to use it all up in the next few weeks meals. I’ve done this before, and it dramatically reduced my shopping bill for weeks. Plus makes more space in the freezer for leftovers.
3. I completed my first mystery shopper assignment. I was going to the shopping centre anyway, it was free to park, and I earned £9 for a 5 minute chat with someone. Easy money! Looking forward to my next one, this week. I use Market Force, click here.
4. The kids were desperate for some new basic clothes. I find H&M amazing for quality and they last a really long time. I only spent £30 (money I’d budgeted for clothes) and got around £60 worth of things. Look out for a blog post coming soon, with everything I bought.
5. We stuck to our meal plan every night! It’s so satisfying knowing we used all our food and stuck to the plan! See here for the meal plan I used this week!